03 September, 2008


MyLOVE

You always make me blush

The tingling sensation that flows throughout my cheeks

As you flatter me with the sweet words you speak

Your touch; your embrace

They send goose bumps down my spine

So chilling it makes it hard to breathe

The love you express to me

And all the love that you give to me

I know now what I live forTo feel you

To hold youTo kiss your lips and

To try my best to reach your soul

Never wanting to be away from you

To let go of your body

To let your hand separate from my grasp

How I long to have you by my side

These are the moments

When time should have no existence

Where it should never end and

Bring to reality you have to leave

Please don't leave...A warm kiss goodbye

A cool spring breezeA tear from my eye

The time has come that you must leave

So alone now I know

I'm still in your heart

"Only a phone call away" I say to myself

To ease the loneliness

I feel You complete me

You make me whole

You're my other half

You're the happiness

I've waited for You chase away my cloudy days

You put a twinkle in my darkest nights

All these days I've spent with you

I still don't know how to express theemotions I feel

The only words that come to mind

Are words so commonly used

I want them to be unique

To release everything I feel

To me, they aren't enough

But yet, they'll have to do...

I love you...